From: Mousa Hamad [mailto:mha...@zetron.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2009 3:09 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Inconsistent Meeting Times...off by one hour?

I think in Paul's case they aren't, if I remember correctly. However I
am experiencing this issue as well. Curious what measures you have taken
to try and fix this.

The next thing I am looking at is running traittool.exe on our BES
(still doing some background research on it). We are running Exchange
2003 with BES 4.1.4.17 and have Blackberry Storm's deployed.

Mousa Hamad

Zetron, Inc.
IT Department
(425) 820-6363 x624