Our upline nodes use Websense to block broad categories of sites, prwn
and other junk that isn't considered PC enough to allow on to a .MIL
network.  It works well enough for 2 to 3 thousand users going it at any
one time. It's also good at nailing the top down loaders for the
reporting period. Not sure if it will send you real time notifications
about someone going out to an improper site or not.

John H. Matteson, Jr.

Systems Administrator/ITT Systems

Forward Operating Base Orgun-E

Afghanistan

DSN - 318 431 8001

VoSIP - (308) 431 - 0000

Iridium SatPhone - 717.633.3823

Roshain Mobile - 079 - 736 - 3832

"So much of what we call management consists in making it difficult for
people to work." -- Peter Drucker