Yeah the Watchguard is nice, they recently expanded to being able to
block 40 sites..The downsides for me are.

1.        You have to install an SSO agent on the server (Single Signon)
to integrate with AD, or you use a java applet you have to keep open to
authenticate if you wish to apply different policies to users.

2.       I don't like having an all in one appliance perform all
functions..

3.       Iprism is much easier to manage, more configurable, flexible,
etc..  Filtering is best in the industry in my opinion..

4.       Reporting in IPRISM is easy, also interactive and customizable
reports within the application.  Then save off to HTML, PDF, etc..

5.       Watchguard while good, requires a dedicated management machine
with logging to pull all the reports.

Greg