Our Exchange 2007 server is being marked as source of spam by one of the
companies that does this sort of thing.  This has happened before.

I do not believe that it is a problem server, but can anyone recommend a safe
way to run a check on the server just make sure that it is okay?

I've heard that virus checkers need to be Exchange-aware in order to avoid
certain folders on Exchange, or else it can delete files that are necessary for
Exchange to run, so I'm being very cautious about what to run.

We are a small organization and run a single Exchange 2007 server, along with
five other servers, under VMWare .

Thanks.

Bruce Berkow
Systems Administrator
Office of Manhattan Borough President Scott M. Stringer
One Centre Street
New York, NY 10007
bber...@manhattanbp.org<mailto:bber...@manhattanbp.org>
212-669-8131 (voice)
212-669-4900 (fax)

Confidentiality Notice: This email communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated
recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this communication in error and that any
review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you.