Forefront Security for Exchange doesn't do spam filtering -- only some
content filtering and anti-malware. The Exchange Edge machine can do the
spam filtering for you.

However, the next version of Forefront for Exchange (F14) will have some
nice anti-spam features. You can beta test F14 if you like.

Tom

TOM SHINDER   |   Sr. Consultant/Technical Writer
206.443.1117   |   shin...@prowesscorp.com

5701 Sixth Avenue South   |   Seattle, WA 98108
PROWESS   |   WWW.PROWESSCORP.COM <http://www.prowesscorp.com/>

  <http://www.windows.com/>  and a Forefront MVP