From: Thomas W Shinder [mailto:tshin...@tacteam.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 3:32 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Forefront?

Forefront Security for Exchange doesn't do spam filtering -- only some content
filtering and anti-malware. The Exchange Edge machine can do the spam filtering
for you.

However, the next version of Forefront for Exchange (F14) will have some nice
anti-spam features. You can beta test F14 if you like.

Tom

TOM SHINDER   |   Sr. Consultant/Technical Writer
206.443.1117   |   shin...@prowesscorp.com<mailto:shin...@prowesscorp.com>

5701 Sixth Avenue South   |   Seattle, WA 98108
PROWESS   |   WWW.PROWESSCORP.COM<http://www.prowesscorp.com/>