Thanks for the response Tim. I haven't seen the Exchange piece, so I just
assumed it would be a somewhat familiar interface. I understand your point
(knowing where to find the answer). I agree with you 100% and for the most
part, we have very capable Analysts on staff. Unfortunately, we operate in
such a fast paced environment, and we're so woefully understaffed,
cross-training folks on even the basic administration of Exchange is a
fantasy at best. To compensate for that, we're forced to write supporting
documentation of our major systems in a manor that even a 5 yr old could
understand. The concept being that anyone off the street could pick up the
document and follows steps 1 - X without "much" worry of something going
wrong. I personally disagree with that whole thought process because I want
the person performing those steps to understand what they're doing, but
sometimes that just isn't the case.

Anyway, thanks again for the response. I have a little while before having
to make a decision. Maybe I'll just pray we hire some more competent folks
between now and then.

- Sean