From: KevinM [mailto:kev...@wlkmmas.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 7:27 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Behind an F5

Some Network I just took over goes a little something like this.

Interwebs === F5 === ISA pool === F5 === CAS + Hub pool

Patching time is this weekend. Should I do anything in the F5 to disable the
nodes as I patch the servers, or just patch things. -Discuss

~Kevinm WLKMMAS- This message is Certified Swine Flu Free
My life http://www.hedonists.ca<http://www.hedonists.ca/>