So, I have user that was recently married. We renamed her account in ADUC. We
added the new smtp using  EMS and also changed the alias. Things have been
great until she reported that her Blackberry has stopped receiving emails. Doh.
We forgot to change her name there as it was pointing to the old name.

Here is my question, realizing the limitations of ADUC, am I just creating
problems for myself by using that for renaming accounts?  If it wasn't for a BB
user, we wouldn't have noticed that the CN didn't change on the rename
operation.