Well...there used to be another server right?  And AD knows about it...if
it's the same AD setup that is.  If it is then a move-mailbox
-configurationonly is necessary to update AD.  If this is a different
AD/Exchange Org then you may need to run a clean-mailboxdatabase to expose
the disconnected mailboxes.

As for the event ID that is generated after mounting a pre-existing mdb on a
new box, the only one I can find is Event ID 7043, Source: MSExchangeIS
Mailbox, Category: IS/AD Interactions.  The text refers to the GUID of the
SystemMailbox.

Hope this helps.