All,

We're starting the implementation process for the Sunbelt Exchange
Archiver, and need to make the service account we've selected an owner
on all PFs.

This is a bit tricky, for two reasons:

1) We have well over 2,000 PFs - I think it might be closer to 3,000 -
and that's just too much to do by hand.

2) We have three sites, and many of the PFs are not homed on the US
box, nor replicated to the US server, though they're visible via the
ESM and Outlook.

Any suggestions for automating 1), and potentially mitigating 2) and
making sure that we only archive local resources?

We don't have PowerShell installed on the Exchange server - I'm
assuming that it would help with this task, but it's not there
currently. If there's a vbscript alternative, that would be handy, but
if push comes to shove, I can get PowerShell installed - I believe it
requires .NET 3.5, and then we'd want to patch it, correct?

Thanks,

Kurt