I have that, but I thought it propagated all permissions in a tree all
the way down. I could be wrong on that though.

I've got varying permissions on many top-level folders (about 75 of
them), and really want to touch each folder individually and add a
single owner permission to each.

I'll review the docs on the tool, though.

Kurt