Thanks, I'll give it a try.

-mb

From: Glaman, Mark [mailto:mdgla...@bechtel.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 8:18 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Entourage Problems

try this Microsoft group.  I have had good luck.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=mi
crosoft.public.mac.office.entourage&cat=en_US_2ba2a279-4301-4979-8491-5d
c3ada8f137&lang=en&cr=US

________________________________

From: Matthew Bullock [mailto:mbull...@root9.com]
Posted At: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 9:54 PM
Posted To: Exchange List
Conversation: Entourage Problems
Subject: Entourage Problems

I've had an Exchange 2007 environment set up for a couple months now,
and everything was working great - Outlook Anywhere, OWA, ActiveSync,
and one guy (the boss) with a Mac and Entourage.  Yesterday we had a
power outage, and even though one of the CAS/HUB and one of the SCC
mailbox nodes were powered down gracefully, the other two weren't.

Everything came back up ok, DB's were fine, but Outlook Anywhere had
some problems with the certificate, and the Entourage client stopped
syncing.  OWA and ActiveSync continued working fine though.  I removed
and re-imported the UCC certs on the CAS servers and Outlook Anywhere
was happy again, but I still can't get Entourage working.

Does anyone know any good docs on getting Entourage working properly
with Exchange 2007, and the permission required on all the IIS virtual
directories?  All servers are on Windows 2008.

Also, does anyone have any tips on troubleshooting in Entourage?  It
isn't giving me any errors, and depending on how the account settings
are, will either say (not connected) or will do nothing at all.  I have
no idea what its having trouble with.

Thanks,

-mb