From: Troy Meyer [mailto:tme...@uoregon.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 12:32 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Send from different e-mail address in Outlook

Jeremy is correct, if you grant 'Send-as' permission the from line can be used
and it will appear from the other user/group.  We used to do this extensively
with resource and administrative users (think
postmas...@x.com<mailto:postmas...@x.com>).

If you are having issues sending on behalf rather than as, I would remove the
'send on behalf' permission from that account as you likely are not doing both.

Sorry to interrupt your thread.

-troy