Hey all -

been a reader for a while, this is my first post... I've got a stumper
of a problem... Got a user who is trying to set up a rule to be notified
when an email with certain words comes in... we go through the set up no
problem but then when we get to the point to apply the rule we get an
error message that says:

"One or more rules could not be uploaded to Exchange server and have
been deactivated. This could be because some of the parameters are not
supported or there is insufficient space to store all of your rules."

This occurs on EVERY rule we try to create for this particular user. We
are running XP SP3 on Office 2003 SP3 on this machine. The particular
rule that he is trying to set up is the same rule that everyone else in
his group has.

I have already rebuilt the profile and cleared out the rule and tried to
create it again. I did some searching online but most of the folks that
encounter this error are beyond their 32KB limit, which is not the case
here.

Anyone run into this or have any thoughts or suggestions?

Mousa Hamad