I am trying to export our GAL to a .csv file.  We are a 2003 domain, and we
are running Exchange 2003.
I found this article from Microsoft that says to use csvde:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555397

I used the syntax they provided and subbed in my domain info:
csvde -r "(objectClass=user)" -d "dc=subdomain,dc=domain,dc=com" -l
displayName,proxyAddresses -f c:\users.csv

However, when I look through the csv file I see that it has exported user
and computer objects, even though the objectClass only specifies user
objects.  Is this to be expected?  Or am I doing something wrong?
I ran this from the command line of the DC as a Domain Admin.  The
particular DC I used is not a GC.