objectClass for computer actually contains "user" in the multi-value
string, so it is doing exactly what it is told.  Try using:

-r "(objectCategory=user)"

or

-r "(objectCategory=Person)".

Either one should work as the AD just converts "user" to
"CN=Person,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=domain,DC=com" anways.

Of note, this will grab Contact objects as well.  If you want to
eliminate those, then you can get objectClass=user involved again since
the objectClass multi-value for a contact does not contain "user", but
contains "contact" instead.  So:

-r "(&(objectCategory=Person)(objectClass=user))"

AD does not convert (objectClass=user), just (objectCategory=user) is.
That's not confusing at all is it?  ;)