Any Exchange / Postini users out there?

We're a new client to them--we signed up for the archiving service. I'm trying
to get my outbound mail routing through them, but am having no luck. Tech
support seems stumped, too.

I'm using the private DNS method, where you configure Exchange to use a
specific DNS server to resolve addresses for messages bound for the outside
world. You point it to Postini's server, which will resolve every address to
their system. Exchange sends the mail to them, then they do their thing (virus
scanning, stamping with footer, etc.) and send it on to its real destination.

What's happening is that when I configure Exchange 2007 to use their server, my
mail piles up in the queue and never goes out.

For kicks, I dropped to a command prompt on my server and ran nslookup,
pointing it to Postini's DNS server. I was able to connect, but not resolve any
host names. Every time I tried, I got a "query refused" message.

Anyone seen this before? Any ideas as to whether this is an issue on my end, or
theirs?

John Hornbuckle
MIS Department
Taylor County School District