I use to use Thawte but they don't have Subject Alternative certs, which I
needed for Exhange. Awesome folks to deal with when I did though.

Sent from my mobile...

On Jun 9, 2009, at 9:54 PM, "Martin Blackstone"
<mblackst...@gmail.com<mailto:mblackst...@gmail.com>> wrote:

We also use Thwate for our OWA. Everything trusts it so there is never an issue.

From: Ben Nordlander [mailto:bennordlan...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 6:40 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: GoDaddy.com

A lot of ssl clients like firefox don't trust godaddy certs by default. We have
quite a few of them. We use thawte.com<http://thawte.com> for our owa certs.
About $150 a year and so for every device trusts it by default; even our iphone
users.

-BenN
On Jun 9, 2009 5:03 PM, "David Baca"
<<mailto:dbaca.gr...@yahoo.com>dbaca.gr...@yahoo.com<mailto:dbaca.gr...@yahoo.com>>
 wrote:
Hello All,

I wanted to see if any of you were using godaddy.com<http://godaddy.com> for
your owa - ssl setup for exchange 2007 and whether you had any issues with
communicating or setting up outlook 2003/2007 or entourage 2008 - even iphone.
I have been using digicert which was smooth but it costs about 250 more.  I
don't want to switch to godaddy and all of a sudden have all these issues with
secure connections etc.

Thanks in advance.

David