I've worked with these certs as well. What I don't like is the lack of control
over what is put in the 'Subject' field of the cert. Plain amateuristic IMHO is
that they automatically add entries to the SAN attribute I don't want. If you
buy a SAN cert from them for mail.company.com they add: www.mail.company.com;
mail.company.com; www.mail.company.com; your.san.entries, in that order, to the
SAN attribute. This sometimes causes issues for Outlook 2007 that you must work
around.

Regards,
Han Valk.