I'd say that Exchange MAIL is doomed. But really, Exchange has never
enjoyed market share for MAIL. It's integration, calendar/scheduling,
archiving and compliance that have kept it at the top.

Google has a long way to go to replace EVERY feature that business
(especially Enterprise IT) relies on.

--James

--
Sent from my mobile device