From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:michealespin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 11:54 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Is Exchange Doomed?

So none of your corporate email goes to mobile devices or is done from
home/remote locations?

--
ME2

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 12:47 PM, Campbell, Rob
<rob_campb...@centraltechnology.net<mailto:rob_campb...@centraltechnology.net>>
wrote:

I can't see any company that handles any kind of confidential customer
information letting their corporate email outside the firewall.