http://help.godaddy.com/topic/235/article/868

________________________________

From: Kevin Lundy [mailto:klu...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 10:32 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: GoDaddy.com

Is there any documentation for this extra step?  We are about to embark
down this path and prefer GoDaddy.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 11:02 AM, Sam Cayze <sam.ca...@rollouts.com>
wrote:

        >>The key here is non-user interaction.

        The user doesn't need to do anything for GoDaddy Certs.  There
is just one extra step to take on the server during install.   The admin
has to do the interaction, one-time.  Not the user.

        GoDaddy certs work perfectly fine.

        -Sam