With 120k users, potentially, you could just be trading one cloud for
another.

Microsoft has been coming up with business POS for decades.  Exchange, of
course, is no POS. J

From: KevinM [mailto:kev...@wlkmmas.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 5:54 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Is Exchange Doomed?

Microsoft is pretty buying the seats when they do this. I've bid against
Microsoft on some of these large customers. Microsoft comes to the table
saying " no exchange licenses, and we'll sell it to you for nearly nothing a
month" It is very hard to complete.

120k users you care looking at 2-20 million dollars in CALs alone plus
hardware (5-20m), plus administration(1-2m a year).. etc..  Compare that
with 50-500k a month and the dollars and upper management start making up
your mind for you.

~Kevinm WLKMMAS- This message is Certified Swine Flu Free

My life http://www.hedonists.ca <http://www.hedonists.ca/>