From: Don Ely [mailto:don....@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 9:57 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Is Exchange Doomed?

Small Org?  I don't know either!  :P
2009/6/24 Matteson, John H Jr USA Mr USA 25th SigBN (ITT)
<john.matte...@afghan.swa.army.mil<mailto:john.matte...@afghan.swa.army.mil>>

SMORG’s????

Okay, I know I’ve been out of touch way out here in the sandbox for the last
three years, but could someone point me in the direction of the glossary of
acronyms? Seems there have been a number of changes since I left civilization.

John H. Matteson, Jr.

Systems Administrator/ITT Systems

Forward Operating Base Orgun-E

Afghanistan