I'll make note to avoid that date. J

I actually liked the second one better. It was nice to sit back and
watch a blow out against someone else for once. J

From: Sherry Abercrombie [mailto:saber...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 8:45 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT: American automotive (was: Is Exchange Doomed?)

Yup, if you're at Wolf Creek the first week of Feb. 2010 you will run
into this Texan.

Honestly, I loved seeing Elway finally win a Superbowl in 98, especially
against the Packers.

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 9:32 AM, Eldridge, Dave <d...@parkviewmc.com>
wrote:

I knew that I'm rolling on the floor. J

There's such a group hug between Texas and Colorado. I run into you guys
on the slopes all the time. J