From: Sherry Abercrombie [mailto:saber...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 8:03 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT: American automotive (was: Is Exchange Doomed?)

Thanks, I do too ;)  It's actually somewhat rare to see an Orange
Xterra, Nissan only made them in that color 1 year - 2003.  I figure
I've got another 5-6 years on driving this one.  My last Nissan was a
1995 Pathfinder that I put over 220K miles on before I finally had it
pried out of my hands (my husband insisted that I needed a newer, more
reliable vehicle and there wasn't anything wrong with the one I had).
It was a little easier when I found the Xterra to replace it
with......I'm fond of my vehicles, put a lot of mileage on them and
expect them to last me 10+ years, therefore, I buy Nissan.

There, got us somewhat back on-topic for this OT thread.

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 9:49 AM, Micheal Espinola Jr