$2.59 Regular
$2.67 Diesel

Southern Indiana

________________________________

From: Sean Martin [mailto:seanmarti...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 2:36 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT: American automotive (was: Is Exchange Doomed?)

Since we're on the subject of fuel efficiency, I was curious what
gas/diesel prices are in your area.

Reg. Unleaded = $2.89
Diesel = $3.29

Anchorage, Alaska

- Sean

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 10:37 AM, Kurt Buff <kurt.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

        Dang - I considered a Mini Cooper when buying my Kia, but the
cargo
        capacity wasn't there and it was more expensive.

        A diesel would be nice, fer sher.

        Kurt

Diesel (and ~40MPG @ 105MPH, but I never did that, honestly).