From: Maglinger, Paul [mailto:pmaglin...@scvl.com]
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 2:53 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OT: American automotive (was: Is Exchange Doomed?)

$2.59 Regular
$2.67 Diesel

Southern Indiana

________________________________
From: Sean Martin [mailto:seanmarti...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 2:36 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Since we're on the subject of fuel efficiency, I was curious what gas/diesel
prices are in your area.

Reg. Unleaded = $2.89
Diesel = $3.29

Anchorage, Alaska

- Sean
On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 10:37 AM, Kurt Buff
<kurt.b...@gmail.com<mailto:kurt.b...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Dang - I considered a Mini Cooper when buying my Kia, but the cargo
capacity wasn't there and it was more expensive.

A diesel would be nice, fer sher.

Kurt