Thanks for that link, hadn't seen it before now.  Here's one that we
pass around to users.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA011276781033.aspx

We just have to remember If they doesn't read it it's still not their
fault.

Me: after looking at mailboxes and seeing exactly what went wrong, sends
her the above link and *point out* this particular section: Be careful
with DLs

User- (two weeks later) having another problem.

Me- looks again and sees the same issue with a brand new meeting. Tell
her and ask her again not to do that.

User- (and her boss), ranting: "I didn't know that, how am I supposed to
know that?!"

Me- ::Sigh::