Thank you and yes I am patched on Bes 4.1.6 now.

I am changing people to non cached mode.

David

SERVICE. INNOVATION. RESULTS.

From: Knoch, James W [mailto:james.kn...@intergraph.com]
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 11:53 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: another Calendar Question

Do you have a Blackberry server?  If so what version, what service pack,
etc?  There was some calendar issues with earlier versions of 4.1.

Also, are your exec admin team delegates and get copied on the exec
meeting requests?  If so, how many of them are in Cached Mode?  If the
admin team accepts/rejects a meeting request, it won't sync until their
client does a Send/Receive (from my testing experience).  Also, I have
seen cases where something wouldn't get published or conflict.  Also,
they would also cause "Tentative" meeting requests.  I had to change
most of our admins to Online Mode in order to fix most of the problems
(mainly with Resource Accounts).

James