From: Harry Singh [hbo...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 5:23 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Exchange 2003 server sizing

That being said, is it then wise to disperse  users who you know live
in outlook across multiple stores ? How do you plan for users who you
know will have "heavy" mailboxes? I know an org that gives at least 20
users 5GB storage space.

I agree store sizing hinges on backup and recovery time objectives.