I'd steer well clear of that personally. My home setup from yesteryear had me
running my EDB on a USB hard drive and I felt uncomfortable with that :)

From: bounce-8591474-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
[mailto:bounce-8591474-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com] On Behalf Of Cesare'
A. Ramos
Sent: 08 July 2009 23:45
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Thoughts on running MS Exchange to mapped drive...

Hope everyone is doing good.

I have a question for the peanut gallery..  What are the thoughts on running an
MS Exchange message store from a mapped drive.  We have a scenario that the
client has a iSCSI SAN that currently does not have a direct connection to the
desired MS Exchange server.

Thoughts???

CAR

This e-Mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
you have received this e-Mail in error please notify the sender via returned
e-Mail. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-Mail are
company. Although IDF operates anti-virus programs, it does not accept
responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being passed.

** Think before you print this message. **