From: Don Guyer [mailto:don.gu...@prufoxroach.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 3:12 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Can't Deliver to one Domian

Now that I've read the error again, it looks like it was 12 hours time
difference.

If it reached the destination server with an unknown/bad address, it should've
replied immediately. Unless we're talking about a part of the world that has a
12 hour time difference.

Details always help.

Don Guyer
Systems Engineer - Information Services