Exchange 2007 with Outlook 2007.  Is there any way to setup a mailbox as a
resource, and allow users to make new appointments without actually allowing
them to read details of other appointments?  I just want users to see a time is
booked, not actually who has it booked and why.

So far, all I've been able to do though is....

1.       The user can't see ANY appointments (Read is set to none on the
permissions tab).

2.       The user can see everything (Read set to Full Details on the
permissions tab).  This displays what the appointment is about, who scheduled
it, blah blah blah.

I just want a user to see....."Oh, conference room busy from 10-11AM for
mystery meeting, I'll try scheduling  11AM to Noon.