Maybe we just have to tell everybody to use the Private option every time???

From: McCready, Rob [mailto:rob.mccrea...@dplinc.com]
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 3:42 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Conference Rooms booked as resource

We do have them setup as Exchange 2007 resource mailboxes........ and people
can invite the room as a resource, but the problem is, they can see other
peoples Meetings Time, Subject, Details etc.  We just want them to be able to
invite the room as a resource and display "busy" times only without all the
details of every appointment.......if that's possible.