All-

I'm unsure of how to go about doing this so I'm leaning on the list for some
guidance.  In E2K3 we used an OWA redirect so users would type in
webmail.company.com and it would direct them to the OWA server.

Now when we are moving to E2K7 and utilizing the CAS server role to handle our
OWA access between E2K3 and E2K7.  I'm curious as to how is everyone
redirecting their users so they can use the same URL to access the CAS server
when there are mailboxes on E2K3 and E2K7?  I'm trying ot make the OWA access
seamless as possible.

Thank you,

John Bowles