Considering that she's about to have you waste over $350 of taxpayer money I
think any citizen of California should be concerned.

From: Joe Heaton [jhea...@etp.ca.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 9:21 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OWA / SSL question

ME,

I've tried educating.  But since she's the one paying the bill, if she wants to
pay $400, instead of $30, who am I to argue?  And I originally intended the
"high-profile name", versus what I actually said.  That's why I brought up the
soda analogy.  Man, my head is fuzzy today.

Joe Heaton
Employment Training Panel