The upgraded cert shouldn't be a problem if the root cert is already on the
device. It sounded like you were going to install the missing root cert on all
your devices. I was just pointing out that I didn't see much of a reason to
install the missing root cert on those devices because you'll have to reinstall
it every time you wipe a device.

I can see now that what I typed didn't say that, so I'll just chalk it up to a
Monday morning and crawl back in my hole.

...Tim