From: Joe Heaton [mailto:jhea...@etp.ca.gov]
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 9:05 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Activesync issue

Ahh, I got ya.  So the cert won't stay on the mobile device after a
wipe?  That's interesting.  The whole reason I was looking at doing
that, was for next year when we renew.  There's no reason to pay the
$995 for an Exchange cert, so we would be downgrading back to the
standard cert, and would need that root cert on the devices...

Joe Heaton
Employment Training Panel