Knowing the version of Exchange that you are using would be very helpful in
making a recommendation.
TVK

- Problems become opportunities when the right people join together.

From: Kleciak, Clint D A7IT [mailto:clint.klec...@cigna.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 7:46 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Conference Room\Resource Booking - OT

Does anyone use a third party product to book conference rooms in your org.  We
are thinking of moving off our current solution and look for a third party
solution.  Any recommendations on software would be thankful.

thanks

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this email in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown. This email
transmission may contain confidential information. This information is intended
only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if
addressed incorrectly. Please delete it from your files if you are not the
intended recipient. Thank you for your compliance. Copyright 2009 CIGNA