From: Martin Blackstone [mailto:mblackst...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 5:59 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Conference Room\Resource Booking - OT

http://www.swinc.com/Software/Exchange-Resource-Manager.aspx

From: Kleciak, Clint D A7IT [mailto:clint.klec...@cigna.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 5:46 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Conference Room\Resource Booking - OT

Does anyone use a third party product to book conference rooms in your
org.  We are thinking of moving off our current solution and look for a
third party solution.  Any recommendations on software would be
thankful.

thanks

------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this email in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown. This email
transmission may contain confidential information. This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly. Please delete it from your files
if you are not the intended recipient. Thank you for your compliance.
Copyright 2009 CIGNA
======