That is huge. I try to tell my users to keep it under 10 MB as a lot of
mail servers will reject large attachments.  At least that has been my
experience in the past.  I'm sure that you have your needs for such a
large limit.

From: Beahm, Keith [mailto:kbe...@stinson.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 3:48 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: System says user has 250MB in sent folder

The quotas max for send at 250MB, but we operate in cached mode by GPO.
The user sent the item and because of slow network connection combined
with cached mode behavior the issue started it's spiral.  Initially the
user mailbox (in Outlook) didn't initially show the single sent item
because it was that slow to sync.