From: Doug Rooney [mailto:d...@sonomatilemakers.com]
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 7:57 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Mail store issues

You guys crack me up, any way thanks for the heads up, I have a store size of
about 23 GB and 124 GB free, so I think I am OK there.

So, is there some clear concise instructions somewhere to do this, like does
the store need to be off-line, which is what I am guessing.

And any ballpark on how long it takes?

 Please bear with me, I was sent to a 2 day Exchange Server seminar and handed
the job as Exchange Admin, so I am kinda green still.

Thank You

~Doug Rooney
Sonoma Tilemakers
IT Manager