Has anyone heard of LiveVault creating a calendar sync issue with
clients.  I still have issues with meeting dropping off calendars or not
syncing properly with blackberries'.

All dll and cdo files are the same.  Could it be mailbox size is way too
high? Most people have 2 + gig mailbox's  I have 1 exec admin managing 8
exec calendars.  She is doing all the accepting.

Way to many examples to write in a email.  I thought maybe some one had
some docs to explain some calendar fix's

Thank you

David

disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking any action in reliance on the
information contained in this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please immediately notify our e-mail administrator at
mailto:supp...@hwinstitute.com.
.