I just put the BB's in there and what I have.  I realize that the BES is
just reading the exchange

It was more of a ? looking for any advice on calendar problems.  I know
70% are prob user error I read the Microsoft do's and don'ts and they
were doing 9 of the 10 don't

But there is still a gut feeling that mailbox size has something to do
with it also hence why I am trying to push to mgt the archive solution
to help.

David M. Ricci

IS Manager

The Health & Wellness Institute