From: Knoch, James W [mailto:james.kn...@intergraph.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 5:07 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: PUSHING EMAIL TO CELL PHONES

Exchange 2003 DOES support remote wipe for the iPhone using MobileAdmin tool,
just like it does for any other Windows Mobile or ActiveSync remote wipe
compatible device.  If you initiate a wipe, it performs a secure erase on the
iPhone the next time it contacts the server once the wipe has been set.

The app regulation problem applies to Windows Mobile and other ActiveSync
devices as well.  Blackberry is the best at wiping and application restrictions
thus far.