We seem to have uncovered a strange/scary issue with some users who are
connecting to Exchange 2007 SP1 mailboxes via EWS using either Apple
mail.app, iCal or Entourage (more prevelant on mail.app and ical).

1. Users have reported inbox subfolders go missing, both from the client and
server, never to be seen again.  The inbox doesn't get touched though.
2. Users on occasion are presented someone elses mailbox when giving their
own credentials
3. Users have sent messages and the FROM address is someone elses, when
tracked via Exchange it appears from the "FROM" addresses mailbox

Raised a ticket with MS but thier response was "We don't support SL".  This
clearly seems like a server issue, but we can't reproduce on anything other
than SL.

Just curious if anyone else has seen any issues like this using EWS.

-alex