I have a number of hard core Mac users. Most support themselves.

They are all taking a wait and see attitude with Snow Leopard and letting it
bake a little.

I would suggest the same for anyone else thinking about it.

From: Alex Fontana [mailto:afontana...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 10:13 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Any Snow Leopard users?

Folders are gone, from the mailbox and client.  Case is open with Apple,
interested to hear what they find, if anything.

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 5:58 PM, Steve Szabo <steve...@gmail.com> wrote:

I do not have anyone running a Mac, never mind upgrading to Snow Leopard,
but that does not stop me from reading about such things. As I saw mentioned
above, there seem to be a number of compatibility issues that have cropped
up, and it has been mentioned that there is a need for a number of patches
for various issues to be issued as soon as possible.

For those who have had the issue of disappearing folders, are they missing
in OWA as well? Have you checked with Apple support (probably the first
support call I would have made, since you say the issue is not reproducible
on other machines, figuring you are including Windows machines)?

\\Steve//