I work for an Ironport reseller and we perform tons of these installations.  We
do not have one unsatisfied customer with this appliance.  It is by far the
Mercedes of SPAM/AV/SMTP Gateways.

+2

From: Leedy, Andy [mailto:ale...@butlerahs.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 11:42 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Ironport or Proofpoint?

Any insights or preferences if you had to choose between Ironport or Proofpoint?

They both look like good products, but the salesmen always say their product is
superior. I wonder which one does better job at filtering and which provides
the best support.

When it comes down to it, I'm looking for ease of manageability and
effectiveness of filtering.

Any thoughts or insights are appreciated (even a simple +1 vote for either one
would be helpful).

Thanks,
Andy

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information transmitted in this message is intended
dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this document. Thank you.

Butler Animal Health Supply